Friday 8 January 2016

Songs I Love Right Now!

Hey there guys I'm back in Oban! And... I'm back with another Post!
I hope you all have had a great day Today, my day wasn't that exciting to be honest with you. Woke up at like 11ish and just spent time setting up my Xbox One... So if you guys have an Xbox One comment your GT's below!

Today I'm going to share with you some of the Music which I'm loving right now, this will only be a short post because I think there's only about 3 songs I've been listening to non-stop. I wanted to write this to hopefully give some inspiration for songs to add to your playlists...



The first song I've been raving about is by K-319 and is called "Everybody" this song is amazing, it's a Dubstep/Trumpet song which really just lightens up the room when its played. I like this song because its different and I love Dubstep so just fits my playlist perfectly!

K-319 "Everybody" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM0lWsvieaE


 

Next song is by Passion Pit and is called "Take a Walk" I literally love this song I actually heard this in a YouTubers Video, and fell in love with it straight away. You all need to check this song out...

Passion Pit "Take a Walk" -  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZX6Q-Bj_xg




Last song I've, no joke been playing over and over again is by AJR... This song is my favourite song of all time just because of how different it is from any other song I've heard so far. It's like an Electronic pop/Dubstep with a slight "Reggae" beat in the background which I love. The song is called "I'm Ready" please go and check it out guys...

AJR "I'm Ready" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2dJxFIV28Y




So thats it for Todays Post, I hope you've enjoyed it and found a New Song to add to your playlists... If you like any of the songs in this post please comment down below which one, see you Tomorrow for the Next Post!

Miss Lizzelly x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment