Saturday 9 January 2016

Forza 6, Coca-cola & Minecraft...

Hello guys, How're you doing Today? 
I'm good and it's so cold in Scotland right now, couldn't feel my fingers when I went outside and I really hate that feeling... Talking of feelings it's day 6 of my 31 Day Blogging Challenge and Today I have to chat to you guys about my "5 Senses Right Now", which seems a little weird to me however I'm going to give it a go. Maybe you all can Comment down below your 5 Senses!

Number 1 sense I'm feeling right now is obviously Touch as I type this post, every key I press just reminds me of how much fun I have chatting you guys. It's weird sitting here typing away because I don't really have that many friends "Offline" so it's always comforting to know that you guys read my Blog and listen to what I have to blabber on about... 

Next Sense has to be Sight, and I suppose if I say I'm looking at myself type out this Blog Post it'd be very boring. But lucky for you, I'm actually multi-tasking. I've just set up my Xbox One so I'm currently looking at that trying to upload my Xbox 360 Minecraft Saves to the new Xbox. This just makes me feel excited because I haven't yet played the New Update with all the New Biomes etc.

Third Sense I'm experiencing right now is Hearing Rich play Forza 6, yes in the space of me typing that last paragraph he's manged to jump in and take control of the Xbox... I have to admit he's actually pretty good at this game, compared to all others anyway. 

Fourth sense is Taste now I don't usually drink "Fizzy Juices" but we had some Coca-Cola left in the fridge, and I was so thirsty today after going out in the freezing cold for a walk that I thought why not? Me & Rich usually drink Sparkling Water instead of those fizzy drinks with loads of sugar in them. But I'm loving the taste of Coke just now!

Last Sense is Smell, and because I have a few Candles in my room it smells amazing. Almost Christmassy which I know has passed but its my favourite smell! I have a Gingerbread scented candle & a Candle called Christmas Spice which changes colour when lit. I just think Christmas scented candles just make a room so cosy and really feel like you're at home!

So guys thats it for Todays Post I hope you enjoyed it I know it was a bit different, but dont worry Tomorrow's post will be a Funny one where I will be ranting about my "Pet Hates" Remember to Comment your 5 Senses Below and I will see you next time...

Miss Lizzelly x

No comments:

Post a Comment