Tuesday 5 January 2016

My Favorite Quote.

Hey there everyone!

Welcome back to another Blog Post in my 31 Day Blogging Challenge, I'm loving it so far and I hope you all are really enjoying it. Today's post is a little bit different from the last posts I've done, and should hopefully be only small! The title of the Post says it all Today I have to chat about my Favorite Quote... 

(Brace Yourselves!)

When I was younger I used to have LOADS of favorite silly little Quotes, which I would have picked up from school. They seemed cool back then, but to be honest looking back now I can't believe half the stuff I used to say and post Online! I don't know if you guys do the same as me, by getting intrigued by your really old Facebook posts and dive right in back to the old school days. Sit there as you cringe whilst your reading these really embarrassing posts, and then go "Why on earth did I say that?" or "Why did I think I was so cool?" etc. 


Finally, as I've got older and learnt the ways of life as it were. I now only have one Quote which is my favourite and I got this one from my friend when I was at Ballet School, it's stuck with me ever since! Its quite morbid but it makes perfect sense at the same time...




Anyway guys, remember if you have any favourite quotes please Comment them down below as I'd love to see them! I'll see you Tomorrow for the next post...

Miss Lizzelly x

No comments:

Post a Comment