Monday 4 January 2016

Gaming, Cats & Bath Bombs!

 Hello there everyone, I hope you enjoyed Yesterdays Post and your having a really good day Today. I'm currently up in Doncaster visiting Rich's Family (Which is so lovely), we're staying here until Wednesday where we will then travel all the way up to Oban in the West Coast of Scotland! The next couple of days I will be shown around Doncaster by Rich but, the only thing I'm super excited about (Apart from meeting Rich's family!) is finally getting to go to Nando's for Lunch!! We don't get Nando's where we live so its a real treat everytime I go...

Anyway guys, back to the 31 Day Blogging Challenge. Today's post is 20 Facts About Me! It took me FOREVER to find Facts which are hopefully interesting enough to write about, but here are my 20 Facts which I hope will help you guys learn more about me... 

  1. I live in the West Coast of Scotland, Oban (Google it, its in the middle of nowhere!)
  2. I have a BA Hons Degree in Dance
  3. I am a Semi Finalist in the Genee International Ballet Competition, this is definitely one of my biggest achievements so far...
  4. I have a YouTube Channel, which I will be starting soon - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEJZ66ZLf58SrmShoTVlMIA
  5. I love Gaming, Pc & Console... I recently bought an Xbox One so if any of you guys have them too Add me! GT - MissLizzelly
  6. My favourite Games to play are Minecraft, COD, Forza & Need For Speed!
  7. I'm obsessed with being healthy & keeping fit
  8. I have a boyfriend called Richard...
  9. I love Christmas!
  10. I have a cat called Molly, who is old, deaf and was a Feral Cat. Also the only Cat I actually like.
  11. I’m currently working in a Coffee shop, with my best friends which is called (Cafe Shore) The Coffee Corner
  12. My ultimate favourite song is I’m Ready by AJR - Seriously go check it out!
  13. I was born on The Isle of Wight, Godshill
  14. I’m obsessed with YouTube
  15. I get jumpscared really easy
  16. I really WANT A PUG! I'm OBSESSED!
  17. I have two tiny rabbits, one is mine who is called Gizmo & the other one is my Brothers who is called Steve...
  18. I’m a complete Shopaholic, I literally cant help myself I get money save what I need then when I can spend money I will!
  19. I own two cameras a Nikon L830 & Samsung NX3000.
  20. I love Bath Bombs from Bomb Cosmetics & LUSH, I have a whole Box dedicated to all of my Bath stoof...
I hope you guys enjoyed Today's Post, let me know what your Favourite facts were in my post and Comment down below 2 Facts about Yourself as well (So I can get to know you guys!) I will see you all Tomorrow for the next post in my Challenge, have a good night... 
 
Miss Lizzelly x

No comments:

Post a Comment