Sunday 3 January 2016

31 Day Blogging Challenge

Hello there guys!
I hope you had a good Christmas & New Year, I can not believe its 2016 already. It's gone so quick and I know that you see this on the Internet all the time but seriously it has....

Anyway, my name is Miss Lizzelly!
I'm an English 21 year old, who lives in Scotland with my boyfriend Rich and this is my Blog. Where I will be writing about anything that springs to my mind, also be posting about my YouTube videos which I will be starting soon... I basically wanted to start this so I could get my thoughts down onto "paper" as it were, as I suffer from Anxiety a lot of the time I think it will help and maybe even help some of you guys who deal with it as well. 

So to kick off this Blog I've looked all over Pinterest, (Because thats where everyone goes for inspiration) for challenges that I could do so you guys can get to know me in a short space of time and of course have fun! 
Finally, I found this 31 Day Blogging Challenege so as of Today I'm starting it with an Introduction and continuing with different topics until the start of Febuary and hopefully you all will really enjoy it and get to know me!


An Introduction to my Blog.


Blogs, you see literally everywhere and this kind of put me off from starting my own to be honest. But, I'm glad I did anyway because its like having a Journal where I can post all of my thoughts and feelings when you sometimes can't share them with people. 
Obviously I will be posting about different things that come to my mind but, (after this challenge has finished) I will be doing different Product Reviews. Whether that is Tech or Beauty or anything else that interests me, so I can help you guys in buying good products or just giving you inspiration!


Blog Schedule - Posts go LIVE at 6pm UK Time

Welcome to my YouTube Channel! 

I actually started it, a Year ago now and stopped due to different things that were happening in my life... But, now its back!
Vlogs, Hairstyles, Makeup Tutorials, Reviews etc. they will all be on my Channel so if you're interested look out for my First Video to be posted. Or, Follow me on Social Media and keep up to date with Blog Posts, Videos and everything else!

Twitter - https://twitter.com/MissLizzelly
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/MissLizzelly/

I hope that you will join me Tomorrow for the next post in the 31 Day Blogging Challenge, let me know your thoughts in the Comments below... 

See you next time,
Miss Lizzelly x

No comments:

Post a Comment