Wednesday 13 January 2016

Microwave Doors, Dinners & Hard Bread...

Hey there guys, sorry for the lack of Posts Yesterday. I genuinly thought that I'd written a Blog Post but actually I didn't! So Today we are back with another Blog Post from my 31 Day Blogging Challenge... I'm so excited to be doing this one, because it's something that I have made Videos of in the past and I really think you all will enjoy it!

Without further ado, lets get on with the post...

Okay guys, its day 7 and we're chatting about my "Pet Hates" and I have a few of these which I will do my best to explain to you. I don't understand why these things annoy me so much, but they just stress me out. 

 

Leaving the Microwave Door Open, after you've used it. Like really? Why would you not close it? It's so annoying! See I told you, these Pet Hates really annoy me and are so random...




Next "Pet Hate" has to be not eating Dinner at a table (Unless its Pizza, because you know Pizza is definetely a Sofa thing!) I don't know what it is about having to eat Dinner at a Table, but I legit have to do it. I think it's got something to do with "Family" thing, like Traditionally families would sit at a Dinner Table together and since I'm very Family orientated I guess thats why it stresses me out!



Last "Pet Hate" has to be the weirdest one.... Having the Bread in the Fridge instead of having it in a Cupboard! Yeah.... Told you! 
I actually believe it or not have a logical explanation to this which some of you may relate to. Anyway, when you put Bread in the fridge, yes it stays for longer but I just think that it makes the Bread go slightly hard. Not like stale hard but just hard... Okay, I can't really explain this but for you who have done this will understand! It's just not as soft as it was when you first bought it, but if you keep it in a Cupboard it stays soft. It just stresses me out when I've bought the Bread and left it in the Cupboard and one person comes along a moves it to the fridge, usually by the time I've found it it's way past saving...


Okay I'm getting mad just thinking and writing about some of these things so I'm going to go and write another Blog post for Tomorrow, so I'll see you guys next time. Comment down below if any of you relate to some of these things! Bye!

Miss Lizzelly x

No comments:

Post a Comment